Friday 31 May 2019

ATC Coin ( Live your Life )

Hello My Crafty Friends...

Today I am sharing this cute little project I made just for some fun,to try something new.I wanted to do some mixed media work on a Accetate sheet for a while now and I finally did and very happy with it.

So I have made these ATC Coin ...





Materials Used
Lindy's Magicals-Alpine Ice Rose , Time Travel Teal ,Yodelling Yellow.
Mudra Stamps - Hexa Stamp  , Old Script Stamp
Mudra Chipzeb -  Mini Heart Chipzeb
Expressions Craft - Deco Stones ,  Art Gel Medium  , Dots and Stripes

Thankyou For Stopping By...
see you soon with another project,until then
Happy Crafting!!!
Arpita Tornal

Challenge Entering




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes! Good Luck. Thanks for playing along Mudra Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot