Wednesday 15 May 2019

Believe

Hello My Crafty Friends...

Arpita here,Toady I have a mixed media project BELIEVE to share with you all.In life it is very important to believe in your self even when nobody believs you because only then you can find that strength to keep fighting and to achieve everything you want in life.

In this project I have used my empty lip gloss tubes,corrugated sheet that came in a packaging,an old piece of net,a piece of woolen yarn and my focal point the butterfly which I found while cleaning my drawers,it was a decorative piece on a old box.That is the beauty of Mixed Media any piece you think is junk can be used to create a beautiful piece of art,hope you like my creation.

so here is what I made...






Materials Used
Black Gesso - Papericious
Deco stones - Expression craft
Alchemy Wax - Prima
Rest of the materials from my stash.

Thankyou for stopping by...
see you soon with another fun project,until then
Happy Crafting!!!

Arpita Tornal

Challenge Entered


Splashy Mix Challenge
 Splashy Mix Challenge   

Mixed Media Academy
Image may contain: text






9 comments:

  1. I loved the details and the textures. Beautiful rustic look.Thank you for entering into Prika's Crafty Superstar- 2019 challenge. All the best.

    Shweta
    Craft Inspirator, Prika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make Arpita.. thanks for joining us on Splashy mix challenges.. DT Sudha Kabra..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your creation. absolutely beautiful. Thanks for joining the mixed media academy challenge. Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a stunning artwork arpita. each element is amazing. Good luck to you.Thanks for playing along with us at Splashy Mix Challenge.Hope to see you again

    Shylaa

    Creative Head @ Splashy Mix challenge

    Adhiraacreations

    Splashy Mix Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much,excited to be taking part in the challenge.

      Delete
  5. This is so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge. Hope to see you again.

    Good luck,
    Hugs
    Dr Monika Shukla
    DT - Mixed Media Academy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very amazing, Thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Academy Challenge. Hope to see you again.
    Sonika agarwal
    DT - Mixed Media Academy

    ReplyDelete

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot