Friday 31 August 2018

DIY Embellishments

Hello My Crafty Friends...

Arpita here,hope you all are doing well.After almost 15 days break  from crafting wanted to something fun and here is what I made...

DIY  EMBELLISHMENTS



Even made my own pattern paper using some stamps to make my elements


Made all the elements, Used the pattern paper that i made to create some of the elements and also stamped a few images and fussy cut them (finally used some of the stamps that i had never used,happy that I did).


Close Ups








Materials
All stamps used are from MUDRA

Thank You for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!!!

Arpita

Challange Entering







2 comments:

  1. Lovely set of embellishments! Thanks for participating in Mudra Challenge #24 - Make your own Embellishment!.
    - Mudra Team

    ReplyDelete

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot