Sunday 13 December 2020

Decoupage Pillow Candle Holder

Hello Everyone

Arpita here, December is Christmas month and I have already started prepping for Christmas decorations. Today I have Decoupage’d a concrete pillow candle holder which will make a beautiful table decoration.
I will use a tissue to decoupage as they are perfect when you have uneven surface like this pillow holder and they look absolutely Gorgeous.

Pictorial Of the Decoupage Pillow Candle Holder

I choose this lovely tissue,which was perfect for this Christmas project.

Tear the edges of the tissue by slightly wetting the brush with water. Having uneven edges will help in blending the tissue and the background painting.

Tissues come as 2ply and 3ply tissues. So always remember to remove the extra layers .You will be working only with the top layer.

Next using the Craftangles decoupage glue I stuck down the tissue. For the best results always work in small portions while sticking the tissue and apply very little glue to avoid getting wrinkles and bubbles.

Next I blended the tissue and the background by doing shading with the ruby red and snow white chalky paints.

Finally I sealed with the Craftangles varnish and as it was still wet I sprinkled Craftangles Shimmer dust. I absolutely loved the effect of the shimmer dust it is so shiny and Beautiful ,I really wish I could capture the shine of this glitter better in the pictures. But believe me it’s just gorgeous and I am in love with it.

Here is the final look of the candle holder

Hope you all liked today's project.
We do customize order's and workshops of various handmade products. For details Connect with me Facebook and Instagram.

Materials Used
Thankyou for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!!!
Arpita Tornal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot