Sunday 6 September 2020

Decoupage on Tote Bag

Hello Everyone

Arpita here,hope you all are doing well. Today,I have decoupage’d a tote bag 

Let’s Begin With The Tutorial of Decoupage of the Tote Bag

I divided the surface into 9 equal boxes as you see in the below picture and have painted each box with different colours of chalky paint from Craftangles.

Next for each square I have used different Decoupage prints, Decoupage tissue and also did just stenciling in couple of squares.

Using Decoupage glue I stuck the tissues and all the fussy cut decoupage paper. Give a top coat using the same decoupage glue. Finally seal it with a coat of varnish.

Here are the close ups

Here is the final look...
You can also follow me / Contact me for customised orders/ Workshops @


Thankyou for stopping by
Happy Crafting!!!
Arpita Tornal






No comments:

Post a Comment

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot