Thursday 29 November 2018

MM Card Let your light shine

Hello My Crafty Friends...

Arpita here,Hope you all doing well. Today I am sharing with you all a card that I made using some amazing craftyscrappers stamps, shimmer paint and dazzle paste.Also have a breif tutorial for this card

So this is what I made...





                                                                      Brief Tutorial
Step1
For the base of my card I choose embossed cardstock that I had.

Step 2
Took a few metal embelishments, gave them 2 coats of  white gesso and stuck them on my base in the alignment I wanted.To add texture I applied crackle paste randomly with my pallete knife.

Step 3
To add color to my card I have used the bronze shimmer paste and the Shimmer sprays ocean waves and dancing peacock . Also added turquoise blue acrlylic paint.

Step 4
Stamped the diya from the deepawali stamp set on craftyscrappers premium white cardstock and fussy cut them for my paper embelishments.

Step 5
Now it's time to stick all my embelishments,also choose to add some chipboard embelishments which I heat embossed.Also added some art stones which I mixed with the starfish dazzle paste  and a sentiment and finally added some splatters with turquoise acrylic paint.

Step 6
once this panel was ready stuck this on to my card base and my card was ready.

Thank you for stopping by...
Arpita

Challange Entered

Have used immix - deco art stones and immix crackle texture paste










Have used the beautiful Fancy Flourish chipzeb and yellow sequins from mudra

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful creation
    Thanku gor joining us
    Sonika agarwal DT Expressions craft

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which product you use from Expressionscraft.
    Thanks for joining us at Expressions craft.
    Varsha DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Have used the deco art stones and crackle paste.

      Delete
  3. beautiful card arpita. Thank you for joining us at Expressions Craft Moodboard challenge. Good luck to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty.
    Thank you for playing with us at Expressions Craft Challenge this month. Hope to see you soon again.
    Priya DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Arpita, wonderful creation...thank you for sharing your project for our ongoing blog challenge Anything Goes- Embossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely project ! Thank you for joining the Mixed media Place Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo beautiful!
    Thanks for playing with us at MMP

    ReplyDelete

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot