Sunday 28 October 2018

Diwali Toran /Bunting [Craftyscrappers]

Hello My Crafty Friends...

Its Arpita here,firstly wishing you all a very Happy Dussehra and a Very Happy and a safe Diwali.As festival is around the corner i decided to make some decorations,so today I have made this simple and a very easy beautiful bunting/toran.Hope you all like it and will give it a try.

Do check out the video tutorial for the same...link attached at the end of the post

so here is what i made...







Brief tutorial

1. I have cut out triangles which measure 4 inches in width and 3.5inch in height.
2. Have done stenciling using Shimmer Paste.
3. Have stamped the Diya image using archival ink and fussy cut the image.
4. Then I chose a few chipboard ,which i have painted with white acrylic paint and later added some shimmer spray.
5. Final step was to stick all my elements and I was done.

Video Tutorial



Material Used
Stamp set - Deepawali
Stencil - Flower Wines
Shimmer spray - Lushy Orchid
Shimmer Paste-  Blush
                          Lilac

Thank you for stopping by...

Arpita


No comments:

Post a Comment

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot