Thursday 12 July 2018

MM Layout Dream ( Craftyscrappers)


Hello My Crafty Friends.....

Its me ,Arpita on the Craftyscrappers blog today. I am sharing with you all a very easy and a beautiful Mixed Media layout.I recieved this gorgeous stamp set from Craftyscrappers and I have used this stamp today to make my focal point.The link to buy this stamp set is mentioned below.

So here is what I made.......

                                       




Tutorial

step 1

My first step was to make my focal points. I stamped the image on white cardstock using archival inks and coloured the image using water color pencils and then fussy cut my image and I was done with first face.For the second i decoupaged a newspaper on a white cardstock and then stamped the image using archival ink again and then fussy cut the image and my main element of the project were ready.

Step2


I took a few scraps of paper that i thought would go with the color palette i had in mind and distessed the edges with a distressing tool  and composed them around my focal point to give it some depth.

Step3

I have raandomly stamped  using black archival ink keeping in mind the way i wanted the composition of this layout.next I diluted some yellow chalk paint and spread it with a brush .Stamped some leaf images and heat embossed it using violet pearl embossing powder.

To add more layers to the project I spread some Tickled shimmer paste from craftscrappers using a palette knife.

I also addded some mega and mini art stones ,mixed it with some 3d gloss gel and a drop of orange spray to give it some color,at this point i felt it needed something more so i used the same yellow chalk paint to do some stenciling around the composition and at the corner.

Finally I added  a chipboard sentiment ,some die cut leaves.a piece of  thread a flower,some splatter with black paint and tada...my project was complete.

Materials Used

st-min-42.jpg
TO BUY this stamp set click HERE

To see more  beautiful projects using this stamp set by the fellow DT's visit https://craftyscrappers.wordpress.com/

Thank you for stopping by......
see you soon with another interesting project,till then
Happy Crafting!!!

Arpita

Challange entered
Enjoyed the monthly tips,that is how i mostly start a project.was inspired by the color scheme


Craft Stamper Magazine

June challenge - "Emotional outburst"was inspired by the yellow color fromthe mood board.






9 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout. Great colour and texture. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! Thank you for joining Mixed Media & Art in June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout! Thank you for playing with us at MMart Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work :)
    Thanks for joining the Art Playground Blog's July Play and Craft Stamper's TIMI Challenge.
    Preeti (DT)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project! Interesting tutorial))) DT Art Playground)))

    ReplyDelete

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot