Wednesday 16 October 2019

Kitchen Decor ( Decoupage on a Pan )

Hello Friends,

Arpita here,Hope you all are doing well?Today I am sharing a up cycle project which makes a beautiful piece of decor for your kitchen,Dining Area,In a cafe.This project is inspired by the newly launched Decoupage Paper Coffee Time by Craftangles.

I have up cycled this Terracotta Pan...


Step 1
I have given 2 coats of Midnight Dream Chalk paint.Letting it dry between each coat.


Step 2
Next I fussy cut the Image I wanted to use,and stuck it on the pan using modpodge.
As the Pan is a little concave in shape,I spritz some water on the back of the paper to make it malleable.
(*Spray very little water as if you wet it too much then your paper will tear.)


Step 3
Using the Flourish Stencil from Craftangles i did some stenciling on the edge of the pan using the Snow White Chalk Paint to add some interest.I personally recommend using a stencil brush for getting a beautiful crisp image.


Step4
For the handle I have used the Chalk paints Midnight Dreams and Vintage Blue.Used the Distress Technique on the handle to give it a Old look.You can see this in the final picture.Finally seal the project with a coat of clear varnish. 

Here is the final look...





Materials Used

Chalk Paints

Thank You for stopping by...
Happy Crafting!!!
Arpita Tornal









No comments:

Post a Comment

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot