Friday 21 December 2018

Altered Bottle( CANDLE HOLDER )

Hello My Crafty Friends...

Arpita here,hope you all are doing fine? As Christmas is just around the corner I am sure you all have started decorating your home and shopping for gifts,but I as a crafter always love to create my own decor and love to gift handmade presents for my loved ones.So today I have made this beautiful alterd bottle which sits beautifuly on my table and can be a great gift.Hope you are inspired and would love to see your version of this make.

So this is what I made...








Brief Tutorial

Step 1
Applied 2 coats of white Gesso letting them dry between coats.

Step 2
To give texture I have randomly applied Crackle paste and the Granular paste randomly.

Step 3
Once the pastes were dry ,to add color I have used the Peacock Feathers,Posy Flamingo and Bronze Shimmer paints by altering colors till I was happy with the shades.

Step 4
For my focal point I choose a snowflake chipboard which I gave it a coat of  Jingle Bell Shimmer Paste.To make the composition added a piece of gauze,some flowers,die cut,resin and metal empelishments and finally added a sentiment which I stamped from the Merry Christmas Stamp set.

Step 5
I stuck a round mdf  disc on top of the bottle to create a candle holder .

Materials Used 






Thank you for stopping by...
Arpita

Challange Entering

Have used Crackle texture paste, Christmas Chipboard,Deco stones from Expression craft

<b>Blog Badge</b>


Wyzwanie MMW #35 Christmas & Winter



5 comments:

  1. Heloooo dear Arpita.
    Simply beautiful and festive project. Thank you for joining us at MM Warriors.
    Happy New Year, DT MM Warriors Adrijana

    My blog Paper Beauty AK: https://paperbeautyak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much,wish u too a very Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Nice project thanku for joining us at Expressions craft DT expressions craft sonika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project. Thank you for joining us at Expressions Craft Challenge.
    VarshaDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing altered bottle arpita. thank you for joining us at expressions craft challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot