Tuesday 30 October 2018

Play On MM Card

Hello My Crafty Friends...

Today will be sharing with you all a Mixed Media Card which I made just for fun and because I finally decided to use some of the crafty products that I had bought a while ago and  had never used them.I enjoyed playing with these materials ,hope you all like my creation

So here is what I made...









Thank you for stopping by...
Arpita

Challange Entered

No automatic alt text available.
Lindy's Materials Used

Inspired by the layout sketch from the moodboard
 


Mudra Materials Used

Material Used
Fairy Dust used to add bling on my leaves,mdf disc and my circle chippies.









5 comments:


  1. Beautiful card
    Thank you for joining us at Expressions craft blog challenge
    Sonika DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card with some glitters! All that glitters! Good work! Thanks for playing with Expressions Craft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project. Love the color you used. Thanks for joining us at Expressions craft blog challenge.
    Varsha Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, the colours look beautiful?
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interpretation of the sketch! Thank you for joining Mixed Media & Art´s October Challenge! ♥ Marie from the Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot