Sunday 15 July 2018

Shabby Chic Decoupage Bottles

Hello My Crafty Friends...

Its's me Arpita with another easy, fun project for you all today.So how many of you love the crackle effect??I love anything vintange and crackle effect instantly gives the old feel to your projects and also its like magic when those cracks start to appers and so for today's project I combined the 2 techniques I love  DECOUPAGE AND CRACKLE EFFECT.

Here is what I made......

For more pics and a little tutorial watch the video....



Have used this beautiful Decoupage paper from THE ELEMENT CRAFT STUDIO.These papers are very easy to work with and they have a great collection of  Decoupage Papers.These papers have coordinating pattern paper packs which makes your work very easy,do check their page to see their range of  products.


ThankYou For Stopping By...
see you soon with another project,till then
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!

Arpita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot