Wednesday 9 August 2017

Decoupage love

Hello everyone........

Today i am back with one of my favourite craft ....and yes its DECOUPAGE.I have decoupaged a tray today..and loved the transformation hope you guys love it too,so without much delay here are the pics


I had this damaged tray for a while....but other than the crack it was perfectly fine and thought would be perfect to keep it on my table..so this is what i made.
p.s - sorry about the dirty table


I wanted a small partition so that i could keep my small beads and embellishments rolling down and going missing when I'm working on a project.




So to make the partition took a glue carton that i had and painted it with the same colour as the sides of the tray and added some resin embellishments and here is the final look.



Hope you all enjoyed this post ..
Happy Crafting

taking part in the following challanges

2 comments:

  1. I love that you upcycled something damaged into something so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I'm glad u like it..I believe everything we think is scrap..can be turned into something beautiful ☺

      Delete

Decoupage on Terracotta Pot